Courses > Course on Fashion Photography
- What is Fashion photography & understanding fashion.
- Understanding the use of studio lights in fashion photography.
- How effects of light creates glamour.
- Creative studio lighting & glamour lighting.
- Understand various fashion looks: ethnic look/ bridal look/ western look/ casual look/ corporate look/ sporty look/ sensuous look.
- Understand make up with professional make up artists.
- Practical model shoots covering fashion photography.
- - Practical shoots covering portraiture.
16 sessions of approximately 2 to 3 hours each spread over a period of two months.
Rs. 27,500 + Taxes as applicable
Course Start Date:
Weekend Batch: 1st June 2013 (Saturday). Classes will be held on Saturdays & Sundays between 4:30 p.m. & 6:30p.m over two months
Course Director: Mr. Jotirmoy Das. Guest lecturer Mr. Bikash Das
Wanted : Female Models for student photoshoots.
For any other details please call at 9871642054.
- The Certificate awarded to the students will be issued by Delhi School of Photography only. Delhi School of Photography is not affiliated to any University/Colleges of Central Government or any State Government.