Workshops > Outdoor/Expedition
- Know-how of equipment relevant to shoot in the location concerned
- Know-how of the surroundings and subjects
- How to maximize the use of available lighting
- Day Light characters
- Creating subjects from all the elements available in the location
- Composing different pictures in the area available
- Handling of camera in different circumstances
- Importance & use of wide angles
- Use of close-ups and techniques
- Use of Telephoto effects and other elements in pictures
- Selecting and editing of image
Landscape & Fashion Photography Workshop:
Dates: 21st & 22nd April 2012.
|Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)|
3 Nights & 4 days Residential course in Photography
Location: Kasauli (Himachal Pradesh)
Dates: 17th to 20th May 2012.
Cost : Rs 15,000 per participant (on twin sharing basis)
Inclusions: Workshop fee, Lodging, Breakfast & Dinner.
Exclusions: Travel to & from Kasauli.
Suggested modes of Transport:
1. By Road: Distance approx 330 K.M. Time :approx 6 hours
2. By Train: Shatabdi Express to Kalka & then by cab.
3. By Air: Fly to Chandigarh & then by cab.
Number of seats: 10.